Digital Campaign Manager
About the job
With over 60 years of experience, MedicAlert Foundation Canada is the leading provider of high-quality health information to first responders at a time of a health emergency. We are a human-centered organization that values and welcomes innovative thinking, diversity of opinion, perspective, and lived experience that will enable you to fulfill your desire to grow your career and your social impact.
Do you want to be part of a growing organization where the opportunities to make an impact are huge?
If you are ready to be part of such a team and help people living in Canada have access to medical information, then this is the place for you!
The Digital Campaign Manager is an integral contributor to MedicAlert’s Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing lead, this role is responsible for planning and implementing digital advertising campaigns that support effective multi-channel marketing strategies that meet business objectives.
The role involves digital program development, content strategy and curation, data strategy execution, and reporting and optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Help drive the marketing integration strategy across all platforms (website, social, etc.).
- Take direction from and collaborate with other team members on social platforms execution and contribute to the strategy and execution of the organization’s marketing and digital advertising strategy
- Support the website including development, SEO, SEM, functional improvements, and site updates.
- Leverage relationships with program and operations teams to understand business objectives and ensure that content and campaigns are effectively integrated across the owned digital ecosystem.
- Leverage analytics and data to support insights for brand strategies and identify opportunities to optimize MedicAlert’s digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage paid media strategy and execution
- Budget/invoice management
- Responsible for regular goal planning, weekly/monthly reporting, and analytics for all campaigns
- Maintain an up-to-date skillset to address and implement new digital marketing tools
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Minimum 2+ years' link development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the effective use of digital advertising platforms/tools (Google, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- Demonstrated ad/landing page/content writing skills
- HTML coding skills considered an asset
- Knowledge of retail and subscription-based services marketing are considered assets
- Knowledge of health care marketing considered an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of HubSpot Marketing Hub is preferred
- Highly experienced in delivering results through SEO and SEM
- Highly analytical, experience with reporting tools (i.e., Google Analytics and keyword tools)
- Demonstrated experience leveraging owned channels to deliver digital marketing plans
- Values-driven, goal-oriented and objectives-focused individual
If you have the skills and qualifications, and share our passion for our mission, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We respectfully thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MedicAlert is an accessible and inclusive employer that provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require specific accommodation during the recruitment process because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know.
Thank you for your interest in MedicAlert Foundation Canada.