Benefits to Parents
We all lead busy lives and sometimes forget to share important information with the people to whom it matters most. MedicAlert can help. MedicAlert identification goes everywhere your child goes to ensure important medical information is accurately and clearly communicated.
We have provided a list of some of the most common conditions and information that emergency personnel need to know in an emergency.
- Severe allergies to drugs, food or insects
- Epilepsy or other seizures disorders
Take a look at other commonly listed conditions, medications or special needs.
Knowing that your child is protected by MedicAlert® brings is peace of mind. MedicAlert will speak for your child when your child can't. Enrollment in the StudentsFIRST program offers the following benefits:
- A comprehensive electronic medical profile with unlimited updates
- A 24-hour Emergency Hotline staffed with medically trained specialists available in 140+ languages - ready to speak for you
- Family/emergency contact notification immediately after the hotline is called
- Follow-up with you after the Emergency Hotline is contacted
- A wallet card with your emergency contacts and health information
- Access to your electronic medical profile anytime, anywhere
- Exclusive members-only information (e.g. Member newsletters, health news and tips)