Have you ever forgotten to take your medications? We know that it’s not always easy to remember to take your medications, especially when life gets busy.
We’ve created a tool to help you stay on track of your medications called the ‘Medication Tracker.’ This tool allows you to keep a record of all your medications in one place and can even set up automatic reminders for you. You can easily share your medication list and any skipped days with your pharmacist or doctor.
To start, click on the ‘Medication Tracker’ tool on the home screen of the free ‘My MedicAlert app’.
Here are detailed steps:
- Open the My MedicAlert app on your phone, or click here to use the online version
- Click on the ‘Medication Tracker’ tool on the home screen.
- Click ‘Add Medication’ to enter your medication details and set reminders (note that the reminders are set automatically, however, you can also choose “no reminders” if you don’t want to be reminded and receive notifications)
- Click ‘Finished’ when done
- Click ‘Take’ or ‘Skip’ to indicate if you remembered or forgot to take your medication that day.