A NEW Health Information Service FREE with your MedicAlert Subscription*
The Health Information Challenge
Did you know that 60% of Canadians seek some sort of health information online each year?
Among MedicAlert Members, that number is even higher—up to 99%, according to a recent user survey.
In the same survey, 67% of MedicAlert Members said they spent up to 5 hours a month looking online for answers to their healthcare questions, with many people using more than 5 online sources at any given time.
If you’ve ever searched for health information online, you’ve probably run into issues like:
- Too many resources to choose from
- Difficulty determining whether a resource is reliable
- Conflicting, inaccurate information
- Resources relying on outdated research
All these factors can make searching for health information online frustrating, especially when you’re dealing with a potentially urgent health concern.
Introducing MedicAlert’s HealthHub! Reliable, vetted, accurate health information at your fingertips.
We developed HealthHub as an innovative solution to enhance today’s health care environment. It's all the information you will ever need in one, easy-to-use place! With HealthHub, we’re empowering you to manage your own health by helping you access reputable health information quickly and easily.
HealthHub is an incredibly valuable service, and it’s FREE with your MedicAlert subscription.
Physician, clinic, and lab search tools
Provincial health resources
Mental Health Assessment with tailored resources
Medications, Condition, and Natural Products databases
All content in HealthHub is vetted and reviewed by our trusted in-house team—including physicians, Registered Nurses, specialists, and other healthcare professionals—to ensure accuracy.
Register for HealthHub today! It’s FREE with your MedicAlert Subscription!
* DISCLAIMER: Information published on HealthHub is provided for informational and educational purposes only. This is a Canadian website, and its content is intended for Canadian residents. Information provided on this site is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice, or to be used for diagnosis. Due to unique individual needs and medical history, please consult your own primary care provider, who will be able to determine the appropriateness of information for your specific situation and can assist you in making decisions regarding treatment and medication.